Care: At least some of the information about this charity is no longer current. Use the ‘Search charity names’ box to see if there is a later review. If the latest review has a message like this, you are welcome to make your case for an updated review via email to email@example.com.
Mini charity review of Entheos Incorporated (Entheos), an Associate member of Missions Interlink.
Are they responsive to feedback?
- When sent a draft of this review, they…did not respond.
Is Entheos registered?
- Yes, as a NSW incorporated association (INC9875826).
- But not as a charity.
- This means that they are not entitled to any charity tax concessions.
- Not registered for GST, so this should mean that its gross income is below $150K.
What does Entheos do?
- The only information I can find online is the following description in a whichchristian.org.au publication:
- ‘Entheos is a contemporary Australian mission agency. We welcome Christians from various backgrounds and nationalities who are responding to the Great Commission (Mt 28:19, 20) Our goal is to reach out for Christ in the ‘10/40 Window’ (Asia and the Arab world) We offer sort and long term opportunities and regularly take mission exposure teams to this region.’
Do they share the Gospel?
- Depends on what the ‘mission exposure teams’ do.
What impact are they having?
- No information found.
What do they spend outside the costs directly incurred in delivering the above impact, that is, on administration?
- No financial information is published, so it is not possible to make this calculation.
Can you get a tax deduction?
Is their online giving secure?
- NA. (The website that whichchristian.com.au gives for Entheos, and which Mission Interlink links to, is unavailable.)
What choices do you have in how your donation is used?
Is their reporting up-to-date?
- Check with Fair Trading.
Does their reporting comply with the regulator’s requirements?
- Not a charity, so you need to check with Fair Trading.
What financial situation was shown in that Report?
What did the auditor say about the last financial statements?
- An audit report may or may not have been lodged with Fair Trading. Check with them.
If a charity, is their page on the ACNC Register complete?
Who are the people controlling the organisation?
- Other than via information lodged with Fair Trading, not disclosed publicly.
To whom is Entheos accountable?
- To Missions Interlink via its an Associate membership.
- You might ask them whether it is acceptable for a member not to be a charity.